2009年12月23日 星期三

Some things lost, will not come back

Broken chord Play It Again
You are not inside my world
My fingertips have pop-up cocoon
Still can not keep you with me

No matter how broken chord practice
I have the feeling that you have not hear
Your like a broken chord changes
No matter how much access do not sound right
I can tell you to change the


Today, 22 December, holidays finally had to play, and then have to refuel, and this holiday season ever really tired tired Oh, yes, a junior to mid-five of the most tired of a vacation, but fortunately this period of time have friends companionship, Pei-yu sister, sister-ning wei-support and encouragement, encouraging me to move forward look, these are just processes, with I grew up, give me learn the process stronger.
Really very thank them, my sister do, in fact, I was not familiar with them, they tells me so well, thank you Oh, Ning Wei-sister and sister Pei-yu ^ ^
There Xin Rou sister, also thank you ^ ^
No. 2 in January would go when the 3 months of a soldier, and my heart also excited and sad, a bit like her, and without me she would like to accompany me?
?
No better not to say that again contacted do, why I can not do?

沒有留言:

張貼留言